Enjoy your liberation!
We are a group of travel hackers, crypto fans, and entrepreneurs responsible for many successful companies and projects. We love traveling and helping people to become free. That was also a reason we started Liberation.travel.
Liberation Travel offers you the liberation & adventure all-inclusive plan in Paraguay during just a one-week visit which helps you to get the Paraguayan permanent residency (and potentially your Paraguayan citizenship/passport after three years) as well as the Paraguayan bank account.
Paraguay is probably a perfect country for permanent residency because:
- Paraguay is a territorial taxation country for physical persons which means there is no taxation duty in Paraguay for foreign income – this may be especially useful for crypto holders who often change their crypto to fiat.
- Obtaining Paraguayan permanent residency is the most simple and cheapest process in the world (approximately 2x cheaper than in Panama), unlike in Panama, you do not need to open a bank account or start the local company
- Two 3-day visits to Paraguay are required (the first visit includes your background check and initiation of the process, during the second visit you will pick up your permanent residency ID and ask for the Paraguayan national ID – cédula)
- Paraguay is not on the EU blacklist (like Panama), therefore sending money from the EU banks to Paraguay works fluently
- Paraguay does not sign CRS (Common Reporting Standard)
- Cancellation of your EU residency provides a lot of benefits. They vary from one country to another, but in many European countries, it means, for example, no mandatory military service, no obligation to be a customer of healthcare oligopolies, and social insurance monopoly
- In addition, two new continents will automatically become your new home –
the EU, where thanks to your EU citizenship you can stay indefinite period without any permits, and South America, where you can also move freely without a passport thanks to your Paraguayan national ID
- Possibility to choose a global international health care insurance that is the most suitable for you
- Managing your European companies is still possible in most countries (e.g., using the “alternative authenticator for foreign residents” in the case of Slovakia)
The plan includes:
- The return flight tickets from Europe to Asunción (all-inclusive plan*)
- Accommodation in 5 stars luxury hotel during your both visits in Asunción (all-inclusive plan*)
- Guidance in your home country to obtain all required documentation for the permanent residency (this process usually takes 2 weeks) (all plans)
- Delivering all required documentation to our Paraguayan lawyers to start the immigration process (all plans)
- Visit of the immigration office, Interpol background checks
- Guidance about what you should do in your home country to cancel your permanent residency, including all related insurances. Please note that local laws and procedures may vary in each country.
- Recommendation about getting the international global health care insurance
Do you consider this business to be ethical towards the governments?
Of course. We are providing excellent feedback to all countries whose people decided to give up their permanent residency and prefer the Paraguayan one. If a lot of people choose to change their permanent residency, then something is wrong with their home countries. And it is a clear signal for their governments – to do something to be more attractive for all these people.
Don't you think only rich people will benefit from your services?
The Paraguayan permanent residency is the cheapest one in the world and can be afforded by most people in the EU developed countries.
Is Paraguay a safe country?
Paraguay is considered to be a safe Latin American country.
Is it easy for me to obtain the permanent Paraguayan residency?
Obtaining the Paraguayan permanent residency is probably the cheapest and most easy process in the world. You have to visit Paraguay two times for 3 working days during the period of one month. Then in one month, you will receive your national ID (cedúla).
Can you summarize the list of all documents I need for for my Paraguayan permanent residency?
- Birth certificate (if you can’t find it, it doesn’t matter, you can ask for a copy).
- Valid passport. We recommend having two passports if your home country supports it.
- The criminal record from your home country and country of your residency.
- University degree (if you have one). Paraguayan permanent residence can be obtained without a university degree, but in that case, you must prove to the Paraguayan Immigration Office that you have a balance equivalent to $ 70,000 in a bank account or deposit approximately $ 4,500 in the National Paraguayan Bank. With any European university degree (bachelor’s degree is enough), you do not need to prove any income.
- Marriage certificate (optional).
All these documents have to be legalized for international use, translated into Spanish, and apostilized. This process is completely covered by our agency.
Is this service available for everyone?
We do not work for the politicians and politically exposed persons. Therefore we reserve a right for background checking of our customers.
Is Paraguayan permanent residency suitable for perpetual travelers and crypto holders?
If you give up your permanent and tax residency in your home country (officially, you should not be there more than 6 months per year), with your Paraguayan permanent residency, as a physical person you have no obligation to pay any taxes from your personal foreign income.
We recommend you use your Paraguayan national ID and proof of address at all your crypto exchanges.
Any (not only) crypto income out of Paraguay is tax-free for the Paraguayan tax office.
Therefore both perpetual travelers and crypto holders may appreciate it.
Please always consult these situations with the lawyers and accountants in the given countries.
How often do I need to visit Paraguay to keep my permanent residency valid?
Once, every 3 years.
Do I have an obligation to pay healthcare insurance as a Paraguayan resident?
Only if you decide to be an employee in the Paraguayan company, otherwise not.
We can also help you with international healthcare insurance that covers your medical insurance almost in all countries.
Do I need any vaccination for my visit to Paraguay?